If you are interested in the course please first of all fill in the form below.
After that we will get back to you with the full Application pack which will consist of:
- Your CV, detailing educational and professional development as well as personal interests
- Two passport sized photos,
- The completed registration form and an application letter.
- The application process continues with a personal conversation between the prospective student and a member of staff responsible for this course.
- Two Recommendation letters
- Health certificate issued by your doctor.
- Application fee £100
Closing day for the applications is 3 rd of July.
Shortly after the closing date you will be informed if you are successfully accepted for the course.
Successful Applicants will then be able to apply for a UK visa. A unique CAS number will be provided to apply for a TIER 4 visa after paying the full course fees.
Requirements for the Visa:
- Be 18 years old or more
- Have been offered a place on a course
- Can speak, read, write and understand English (students will need to have SELT level B2)
- Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
- Are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- Meet the other eligibility requirements
Visa support is included in the fees.
GENERAL CONDITIONS and fees
The course fee is £18.500 per year
This includes :
- Tuition Fees: 38 weeks / 5 day a week / 6 hours teaching
- Breakfast, lunch and FIKA (Monday - Friday, all local organic / Biodynamic food prepared by The Sussex Kitchen)
- Accommodation (single room in a student house with shared kitchen, bathrooms and common space)
- 1-2 times a month outings (theatre ,museums, lectures, landmarks)
- All the materials
- Exam fees
- Visa support
Break down of the cost:
- Accommodation and food £7.500/year - could be payed in three instalments at £2.500/term
- Course Fees £11.000/year - payed before the course
* Students need to ensure before the beginning of their studies that they have sufficient funding to pay for their study fees as well as for the living expenses for the duration of their stay in the UK.
Following the conclusion of the study agreement, students are charged an admission fee of £100 as well as a deposit of £300, towards the tuition fee. If a student decides not to attend the entire amount will be retained to cover the administrative expenses of the School.
The study programs are not suitable for applicants who are addicted to alcohol, drugs or other mind-altering substances.
Prospective students must have a good command of spoken and written English. The minimum age is 18.
There is a three-week probationary period at the beginning of the lecture period, both for the School and the Students.
Information on obtaining the visa TIER 4 can be found here, further assistance will be made: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa